Dear friends,

I suppose that I am showing some "little boy" enthusiasm in
sending this package of spam, but I can't help it.  I have
had enough "down stuff" in the last few weeks that it is time
for some "up" stuff.

A month or so ago, I prepared a case report of one of my
unusual surgeries, and manipulated some graphics of the
surgery, x-rays, etc; and then I uploaded it to the new
Neurosurgery Web Page which has been setup at the University
of North Carolina.  To my delight, the folks there thought
that it was a good presentation and it is now on the Web in
its "full glory".  To access this case (a strong stomach may
be good for the graphics), use the following URL:

http://sunsite.unc.edu:80/Neuro/nigr.html

Note the capitalized "N" in "Neuro" (the URL is
case-sensitive).  My case is "Case #2".  For the technology
types, the text was written in my word-processor, and the
graphics came from 35mm slides taken at surgery (and before),
scanned to Kodak PhotoCD, and then processed into, first JPEG
files using Hijaak Pro, and then converted to GIFs by the
people at UNC.

Let me know what you guys think!

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.phoenix.net/~medical/fink.html>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"