Subj:    your July posting
Date:    95-09-12 08:18:54 EDT
From:    Pitowitch
To:      [log in to unmask]

Hi Tom,

     I was reading through my downloaded material and ran across your
 7/22/95 posting about the gait model.  Would it be possible for you to send
me a copy of the complete report?

     I have also watched your postings on blue glasses with great interest.
 I bought myself a pair of glasses that were more purple than blue, and
definitely experienced something.  I don't freeze , but I have an irregular
gait that needs work, and I'm using Feldenkrais techniques to retrain.

    I am very interested in this thing about focus of attention and
relearning.  What has been your experience with this.. Have you regained
function?  I have gotten alot of manual dexterity back and have improved my
balance and sense of rhythm.  Now I'm doing this thing with walking and also
my voice is getting thin, so I'm working on that with singing and
Feldenkrais.

    My address is: Claudia Elliott
                           1915 North Wolcott
                            Chicago, Ill. 60622           OR,