____Dick Metzler____
__UNM__MATH_&_STAT__

At a recent meeting of our Albuquerque, NM, support group someone
remarked that it seemed to be impossible for a Parkinsonian to buy
long-term (nursing home) care insurance.  Does anyone know of a US
source for long-term care insurance which would be suitable for
Parkinsonians?  I'm not very optimistic but felt there was no harm in
asking.

Dick, age 57, diagnosed 1 year ago, on Eldepryl only.
--
        Dick Metzler                      Voice: (505)-277-4147
        Dept. of Math. & Stat.            Fax: (505)-277-5505