After hearing all the wonderful results attributed to melatonin I
decided to try it.  I thought it wasn't available in Canada, but I
found it at The Health Shop.  In the literature that came with it we
read that it was also good for jet lag (to be started 3 days before
travelling) so at bedtime (11 p.m.) last night Al (my husband) and I
both took some (he, in preparation for our trip on Saturday) and I for
that, as well as the usual Parky nocturnal prowling.  I went to sleep
after about half an hour, and woke about every 40 min, until about
2:40 when I finally got up.  Now, it's 5 a.m. and I'm still up as Al
sleeps like a baby.

Is this normal?  Does it take a while to become effective?  I would
really appreciate hearing other's experiences with melatonin.  Thanks.

Lynda

    [log in to unmask]                   [log in to unmask]

---