Dear Lucy,

Allthough it is "just old stuff of the List", I really like to have a copy
of it,
because they are "special" collected for Mack's birthday. But maybe one
day we can have a special issue of Parkinsonian Poetry, Proze and Rap.

We might be able to find a sponsor for printing it and sell the books for a
special prize. With this money we could form a special Fund.
This fund could stimulate the search for the cause of PD. Members of the
list can nominate the projects and make the decision which project will be
supported.

Just some thoughts,

greetings to Mack and enjoy the weekend Listfriends!

Kees