To John Cottingham;

Thanks for the interesting information in reply to my questions.
I take it that your sources haven't reported on whether cabergoline is
now available in any foreign countries. May we ask fellow net members in
foreign lands to let us know - individually or collectively - if they can
obtain cabergoline locally.

Those of you with past heart problems may be interested in learning that
my neurologist sought to have me included in the currect clinical trials
for cabergoline , but I was declared as not acceptable. The explanation
given was that because of my congestive heart failure, it would be too
much of a risk. I can give various interpretation to the mfgr's decision,
but I can only speculate on whether that is good or bad. Otherwise, I have
heard good reports and would like to try it.

A. Lee Belcher [log in to unmask]