Good day,
        I have been taking melatonin off and on for a number of months and
have found that it generally helps me to sleep.  To my knowledge I am healthy
and am here to gain information for my lady, Becky.

        In my experience, I have greater problems sleeping when I eat too much
protein or sugar late in the evening.  I believe that both of these substances
affect sleep in a negative manner.  It might be beneficial to review how many
sweets or how much protein is being eaten to see if they might be causing the
sleeplessness.

Jeff Jones - my lady's gentleman
49
Seattle area