---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 15:40:16 EDT
From: MR CHARLES J KASSEL <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Welcome

Dear Barbera,
Thanks for the prompt welcome. To start with I am a retired
"Clinical Nutritionist " among other things. Obviously any
thing pertaining to PD & nutrition would be most
preferable,because there are no side effects. The tough part
is that my knowledge of computers is very limited. This is
the first time I have ever used list serve so your welcoming
letter is to be honest very intimidating.  I found you
through Lynn Dever of prodigy [log in to unmask] She
offered me an article listserv mailing lists. After reading
your letter I will be sure to ask her to send it PDQ.
to finsh my history: I have an EE degree 1949, a teacher of
electronics , the owner of a Knitting mill for 30 years
during which time I acquired a masters degree in biology &
nutrition.  After that I worked at a mental health center &
then for a psychiatrist in a stress center both places as a
nutritionist before retiring.
I hope to find help for my sister who has PD. She has a son
who is a very famous MD but his knowledge is limited to
orthodox medicine, which in my oppinion is somewhat limited.
However he will listen if I can come up with any that won't
hurt & may possibly help his mother. Now that you know some
of the things I am up against I hope to get help and
possibly give some also.
Thanks again for the welcoming letter.
Chuck from NJ [log in to unmask]