This is another of those "just wondering" notes.  I keep wondering what may
have speeded up my getting PD.  I spent about ten years getting very heavy
exposure to creosote.  We use to put it on fences to keep the cows and
horses from chewing them down.  I was very sloppy with it and once had to
receive medical treatment for severe burns on the back of my hands.
Creosote has now been taken off the market since it has been found to be
carcinogenic.  Does anyone out there know if it is also a cause for getting
PD?   I know the genes play the major factor:  there is almost zero cases of
cancer on both sides of my family, but 3 with PD, but, I was just wondering.

Helen Ormsby : [log in to unmask]
Eagle River, Alaska 99577

"No matter where you go, there you are."
Buckeroo Banzai