Dear friends,

William Berman informed Ms. Dutton that pallidotomy
costs $50,000 (without specifying U.S. or Canadian).

We paid about $15,000 U.S. for my wife Aviva's
bilateral pallidotomy last March (I believe Dr.
Iacono is still doing "2 for the price of 1") and
were reimbursed by our Israeli medical insurance for
the procedure and for the travel costs. Incidentally,
only $5,000 of this goes to Dr. Iacono's surgical team.
Most of it goes to the hospital. For those who have
their insurance pay Loma Linda directly, the price is
$30,000.

Aviva continues to do well and we still believe that
bilateral is the best way to go. Who would want to go
through all that twice anyway if it could be avoided?
And it can be with simultaneous bilateral pallidotomy.

Interestingly, we still get the occasional call from the
Feb. 22, Wall Street Journal article featuring our survey
on Dr. Iacono's pallidotomy results. It appeared for the
second time in the Hebrew press here in Israel just last
week which stimulated new interest locally. Generally, we
invite inquirers to our home to view the video tape provided
by Dr. Iacono. It contains a couple of hours of careful
explanation by Dr. Iacono and many "before and after" case
studies that are most impressive. I believe the tape is
available to all for a nomimal charge. For those with the
stomach for it, we offer to show the tape of Aviva's
operation filmed by one of Dr. Iacono's many volunteers.

For more information please contact Dr. Iacono's right hand man:
Tony Schoonenberg at: [log in to unmask]  or, better still, at:
909/478-8649.

Blessings to all,

David S. Devor
Project Mind Foundation