You wrote:

>There is a person on this listserv from Leeds UK who's name escapes me
for
>the moment.  I have a daughter who is pursing her studies in London
for the
>semester.  I am trying to fine her access to the internet for e-mail.
Is
>there any suggestions from anybody?  The school she is attending
apparently
>doesn't have access.  Any help from a fellow PDer would be
appriciated.
> Thank you.  [log in to unmask]

Ryan,

I have had some indirect contact with a Dr. David Bullimore, who is a
toxicologist at the University of Leeds.  We have worked together on an
interesting (and frustrating) "telemedicine" case from China, and he
had some good input.  You might see if your daughter can look up Dr.
Bullimore; and if she needs an "entry", tell her to mention the "Zhu
Lin case".

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.phoenix.net/~medical/fink.html>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"