Dear Barb
        My PD is mainly on the right of my body.
(Fortunately I am lefthanded.) I spend a lot of
time at work and home in front of a computer. At
home I have a small desk on which my computer just
fits. This allows little space for the keyboard,
so that my wrists end up on the edge of the desk.
This I find extremely uncomfortable as especially
my right arm cramps up.
At work I have enough space to rest my arms from the
elbow down on the desk. This definitely helps a lot.
My suggestions for a workstation is thus;

1. Lots of arm space.

2. Lots of leg space to stretchhhh.

3. A keyboard controll program that has a long
   delay before repeating.

Greetings to all!
Nic Marais 43, 1
Nic Marais