Dear Camilla and Peter:

My father has had episodes of weakness, etc. due to low blood pressure,
and has fallen several times as well.  I do want to warn you about one
episode where we assumed his weakness was due to low blood pressure and
luckily one of his doctors investigated further and found that a bleeding
ulcer (caused by medication-I'm not sure which one) was the cause.  He
ended up in the hospital for a week and a convalescent home for 2 weeks
after that, but that doctor probably saved his life.  I believe the only
clue was blood in his stool but  that was so minimal that it could have
been missed.

I'm sure you realize this isn't meant to scare you, just to make you
aware of the possibility.

(P) MAX BECKER, 78, 5, Delray Beach, FL

Betti S. Adams [log in to unmask]