Today, I found, in my mailbox, a "spam" message from James
B. Morrison, a user of your service, selling real estate
opportunities in Columbia, South Carolina.  I received
almost a dozen sales messages, these blatant efforts to
promote investments in real estate.

These messages were posted to a mailing list for sufferers
of Parkinson's Disease and had absolutely nothing to do with
the subject matter of the List.

I believe that this is in direct contradiction to the uses
of mailing lists of this type.  I would ask that you cause
these posts to immediately to cease.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.phoenix.net/~medical/fink.html>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"