>The person who sent the 'real estate' messages has been deleted from our
>list and a message sent to the postmaster at his email address.  Please do
>NOT send any messages to the list re this.  Please feel free to return
>each of his messages to him and/or the postmaster at his email address, if
>you wish, but make sure they don't come to the list itself.  For the first
>time in nearly two years, the listserver shut us down because of the
>volume of messages...most of them from the 'real estate' person.  We have
>better things to do than give this type of person any more space on our
>list.  Let's not waste this resource.  Barb

Sorry Barb,

Shot first, than asked questions.

Lynda and Al are in leaving this evening for their flight to Europe. They will
be here tomorrow. In the tiny little country as big as a flower in a cornfield.
But it gives something special to the cornfield.

The pilot knows how to land on a flower : Carefully

Kees