>To: [log in to unmask] Arnold Kling
>From: [log in to unmask] (James B. Morrison, Jr.)
>Bcc:
>Arnold,
>
>Thanks for the speedy reply to my E-Mail.  I was led to believe by some
acquaintances in Charleston, South Carolina that you are your
representatives were in Charleston trying to convince people to put there
listings on Home fair.  I have been through all the objections and
misconceptions that you are seeing and feel that my experience can help
someone like yourself.  As I told you in my first E-Mail I am an experienced
real estate agent, familiar
>with how brokers and agents think - don't let that scare you.  I have a
Internet
>site that you should see: http://www.sunbelt.net/ipi1/index.htm
>I understand that you will be out of your office until tuesday I will call
you then and discuss the possibilities.