Although I am quite late ( I was on travel and now I am reading the
messages accumulated during my absence), here is my comment. I use an
Interplax electric tooth brush. It brushes more in the minute I use it
than I could brush in 10 minutes (if I could still do it). I think any of
the newer rotating brush toothbrushes are a great help to us parkies.

Milo V. Anderson
Box 417
Angwin, CA 94508
VOICE 707 965-2508