Hello Listfriends,

Within a couple of hours I'm leaving for the Airport.
I'm getting Lynda Hayes and hur husband Al from the plane from Toronto.

They're visiting my tiny country. Allthough it's a tiny little country we have
a lot of things to be proud of.

High standard technology, hard working people, good sport(wo)men and
beautiful nature reservates.

I'm living in  the middle of such a reservate, but still very close to the
highway
(yes we have traffic jam) and to the city of Utrecht.

The Airport is half an hour driving from my place.

Lynda is firing the starting gun at our sponsorwalk.

If it interests you, Lynda and I (she doesn't know yet) will give a daily
report.

I'm not sure if it should be given by the list or on personal e-mail.
What do you think of it Barb? And what do the listfriends think?

with love from a warm Holland

Kees