>To: [log in to unmask] (Andres Varela)
>From: [log in to unmask] (James B. Morrison, Jr.)
>Subject: Where is Andres?
>Bcc:
>Haven't heard from you since mid-June.  Did you get my E-Mail pf 6/9/95 ?
>Let me know where we are.
>Jim

_____
>6/9/95
>E-Mail From America
>Dear Mr. Varela,
>
>My intention was not to promote my website.  I appreciate your offer to
establish a link, we can talk about that after we have had a chance to work
together.

>Please,"go all evangelical and start ranting about possibilities...". I
need to know what you think the possibilities are.

>Americans generally arn't so blunt, especially people from the South. ( It
is now Friday here so I can take it.)  I am not sure what your message is
tryinbg to say but as for me I want to write about topics of interest to
people on the Internet.  As I told youm in my first *E-Mail From America* "
I want to write about how we will be doing business in the future - like the
day after the article is read.  What I want to do is stop talking about how
wonderful it will be when we are a part of the global village and start
being a global village!"
>Part of that village consept is commerce.  Am I incorrect in assuming that
you charge people to advertise on your information system?

>"For these things I'm not paid a bean" why not?
> What do you mean by "Sorry, but we're not disposed towards shooting
ourselves in the foot quite this early in the game.  Sure you understand."
I don't understand but would sincerely like to.