Frustrating and infuriating isn't it; but PLEASE don't blame the 'owner' of
this list. Spams are posted before any moderator can do anything about it.
There has been much discussion on this list as to how to rid ourselves of
these leeches. Bottom line is they (the leeches) are nearly untouchable in
reality. Hang with the rest of us. In the final analysis there's much more
'good' found here.