I forwarded Mr. Morrison several of his own notes
(using his E-mail address, NOT  the Parkinson's list,
since "replying" has the effect of re-sending HIS notes
to everyone on OUR mailing list) with comments to the
effect that he must have the wrong address, since nothing
in his letters is relevant to our discussion.
If you're using the INTERNAV software, be sure to
FORWARD your notes to Mr. Morrison, or send a new
note that specifies his address only; if you REPLY, the
software will re-circulate the note to our discussion group.

  -Bill