Alan - having worked directly with Dr. Lieberman and talked face to face with
Frank Williams on several occasions and eventually being "relieved of my
responsibilities" because of my support of fetal cell transplantation, I find
both a disappointment and capable of anything involving greed - since both
are now with NPF should my distrust be with these two or APDA for not
monitoring their accounts better and/or trusting their personnel too much???
- their facilities in NY were no more than moderate and staffing minimal.  I
found Dr. Maestrone (a veternarian by profession) cold.  John Pellirella (SP)
was helpful but young and now (I have heard) gone.  I met Joel (political
advocate) while in Washington, D.C. and was unimpressed, especially since
there was no $$ support for Joan Samuelson, PAN founder and herself a young
Parkinsonian.  APDA continues to overwork their IRC coordinators, yes - but
that isn't surprising.  These offices are important and effective when
supported by volunteers.  Dr. Lieberman is well into research, including
consulting 40+ fetal cell recipients in CA while maintaining a movement
disorders clinic at St. Joseph's Medical Center (Catholic facility opposed to
such a procedure) - shouldn't our disappointment be with these two men??? not
the organization APDA??? - Enlighten me - I value your comments from afar!