Hi,

>There is a person on this listserv from Leeds UK who's name escapes me for
>the moment.  I have a daughter who is pursing her studies in London for the
>semester.  I am trying to fine her access to the internet for e-mail.  Is
>there any suggestions from anybody?  The school she is attending apparently
>doesn't have access.  Any help from a fellow PDer would be appriciated.
> Thank you.  [log in to unmask]

If she is at a University of London college then they should be able to
provide something for her, although I don't know where the computer room
sould be.

There is at least one Internet cafe in London, which will give her WWW
access but probably not email - although they might be able to give her
more advice. I think it is just of Goodge Street, very near the Middlesex
hospital.

As far as getting an EMail account but having to pay for it, there are
plenty of commercial internet service providers, as well as compuserve etc.
I use Demon Internet, who charge 10 pounds per month. The down side with
this is she will probably need access to a computer and a modem.

She's welcome to get in touch if she wants any help (phone numbers below).

Simon

Simon J. Coles                       Email: [log in to unmask]
                                Home Phone: +44 1932 220073
                                Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
--------------- Life is too precious to take seriously ---------------