>Can anyone help me?  I have been receiving my PD mail in the digest form, but
>find that I cannot print portions only.  I have tried to reverse that
>instruction, but get a return that it is "an invalid delivery option".  Does
>anyone know the correct instruction.  Enjoy the forum very much.

Don't know about your problems with the listserv, but as I understand it,
AOL recently changed the way large text messages are handled. You should
get the full story from them, but I think the first bit of your digest is
in the body of the mail as normal, and then the whole thing is an enclosure
attached to the message.

Some systems and mail readers have problems with long messages. This is
AOL's way of handling it, although it would be nice if they told you first
before they changed it :-)

Simon

Simon J. Coles                       Email: [log in to unmask]
                                Home Phone: +44 1932 220073
                                Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
--------------- Life is too precious to take seriously ---------------