Hi,

>I hope Simon Coles picks up his E-mail.  His father Derek Coles was Chairman
>of Parkinson's Disease Society of the United Kingdom during the time of
>building their first project of specialized housing for people with PD and
>their carers.  I found an old address for PDS which might work - 22 Upper
>Woburn Place, London WC1H ORA    Telephone 071-383-3513

Simon's picking up his email, and for once managing to stay on top of the
volume. I have been meaning to dig something up about the various UK PD
housing/respite care projects - Inverness, Walsall, Cambridge, Romford.
Each has its own particular aims and problems. I think the UK has learned a
lot from these projects which we should share - as these lessons are still
being learned it is probably best to get you more than one opinion as well
as some facts.

I'm afraid that this will take a few weeks though - I'm very busy at the
moment :-(

Your contact info. for the PDS above is correct. Two names which might help
start the ball rolling are Barry Brooking (Chief Exec.) and Pauline Smith
("Operations Director" I think - she's in a new position, but if she
doesn't look after these projects she'll know who does).

Sorry I haven't done anything on this yet, will try to get round to it soon.

Simon

Simon J. Coles                       Email: [log in to unmask]
                                Home Phone: +44 1932 220073
                                Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
--------------- Life is too precious to take seriously ---------------