Hello Norm:
I read ur posting on the fetal therapy and I can report to you the following:

My doc (also) says that this would be better for my type of pd which is
freezing, stiffness and  terrible toe/foot cramps.  Im on a varied dosage of
sinemet reg and cr,  permax,  parlodel and ativan and pergaset (?) for pain
which begins about 0500 and ends at midnight.

(IS THIS A LIFE???)

As of my consult last week,  with all due respect to my 11 years with him ,
 I referred to the articles relating to the success of the pallidotomy for
similiar symptoms here on the list and asked if he could assist in my getting
a "second opinion" from one of the three more prominent teams mentioned here
on the list.  Without hisitation he voiced his total agreement and he
SURPRISED me when he told me that my case was mentioned at a symposium in
"overseas" at which time he asked any dr. present if they would be in any
position to do a "second opinion" which might lead to a FETAL transplant.

Because of the WORLDWIDE POLITICAL OPPOSION to the core of the FETAL
TRANSPLANT issue (except CHINA)  I will not mention any particular countries
or dr. names,  BUT  I am scheduled to travel to both locations at which times
I will listen carefully to my options and to the opinions regarding which of
the two surgery's are preferred.

I also learned that there is a new method of FETAL TRANSPLANT SURGERY that
involves    four fetal loaded needles inserted just below the hair line on
the forehead    and dragged along the target area depositing tissue along the
way.   This seems to be the preferred method from the previous  16  tissue
tipped needles inserted into the target from the top of the skull.

NATURALLY,  I WILL REPORT AS THE PROCESS OF   TWO   SECOND OPINIONS  PLAYS
OUT.

regards to all and have faith..."they" really are making some small steps
forward without too many setbacks....

JOYCE TAMES