and Kees

Boy Mom and I are reading your great log of your vacation and find it
fascinating.   Your description of Holland is great I can just picture you
and Al in the caravan. (well almost)

We do hope the walk-a-thon is a complete success I'm sure it will be.  You
did not mention the fact that your big job is to fire the starter gun.  What
a responsibility knowing me it wouldn't go off the first time.

How is Al?  I bet this would be a great opportunity for him to quit smoking.

I'll sign off now, I don't know how to say it in Dutch.  Don't forget to wear
those cloggs
on the walk-a-thon although you might come back with major wood blisters.

Bye Pam D. 43,13