Mea Culpa:
When I received the many Jim Morrison's messages I sent them
back to him. I thought I was flooding him in a manner that had been
proposed by others as an appropriate way to deal with spammers. I thought
I had specified that it not be sent to the List, but I must have made a
mistake and it has gone out to all of you.  Please forgive me.
I have been out of town until today and on my return I discovered the huge
cost I have imposed on all of you. I'm sorry. I am an amateur on the
Internet and I'll try to be less adventursome in the future.

I am a caregiver for my wife Doris. We have benefitted greatly by reading
your contributions. It has given both us a great deal of insight into PD.
Soon I shall be sharing with you some of our experiences. I hope you do
not think too ill of me for my foray into anti-spamming.
Jules, caregiver of Doris, 72, 2, Irvine, CA.