  I have read a number of wonderful reports of succesful pallidotomys and I
am sso happy for those people but I just wonder how many out there have
experienced otherwise.What thoughts do people have on the subject As someone
put it, if sinnamet fails what next? Think I am more nervous of a hemorrhage
than anything. I will look forward to some discussion on the whole subject.I
also wonder if parkinsons is showing rapid progression will not the benefits
of pallidotomy deteriorate likewise,and then what??   Pam Barnett age 62
P8,farmers, family 7.

Pam Barnett