I have been trying to run database searches for the last two days.  All are
returned with the message that an internal error 1001 has occurred while
calling LSVDBS.  What is happening?   Is the listserv down?

I especially need the printout of the Wall Street Journal article for a
patient and other information on pallidotomy for the family.  If any of you
have downloaded this info and have it in a file you could attach to e mail,
would you please send it.  I'd really appreciate it since I promised to mail
the printouts today.

Thanks!
Anne Martin