        My Significant Other back home in Israel has expressed her concern
that once BP (before Parkinson) I remembered everything these days (P+6) I
forget everything.  I don't remember having a perfect memory then and I
don't believe I forget everything now.  (I have considered Althiemers [I
haven't forgotten how to spell that word - I never knew] and I don't beleive
that is the cause.

        Anyway, my SO would like to know if anyone on the Net has any
comment or suggestion they would care to make.

        Anselm 69/6 <[log in to unmask]>