A friend who has just started on PD meds has been prescribed Eldepryl (which
I am familiar with), and Artane, which I have seen mentioned, but do not
recall any particulars about. Could someone who knows explain what it
is/does??  My husband takes only Eldepryl and Sinamet at this point.
Also, to the person who wrote about leg/foot cramping, (sorry I did not save
the message), that has been a problem with my hubby lately (especailly at the
knees and toes), as well as some leg weakness at times.  I am wondering if
there is any connection to the use of milk in the morning (interfering with
the absorbtion of Sinamet), or if we just may need a doseage adjustment, or
additional meds.  We will be discussing this with the Neuro at our next visit
(in about 3 weeks) but I value the input from this list very highly
(sometimes I think 'we' are ahead of the Docs!!...appologies to any Doctors
here, no insult intended, but with a resource of 800 people, we are bound to
be pretty 'up' on the very latest, as well as having a wealth of experiences
to share.
Thank You ......Roberta