Lloyd Stewart

Thank you for the information on synthetic thyroid.  I have been taking
Levoxyl and other brand names for years, but a low dosage of .05mg each day.
 At least once a year I get the blood tests and they remain normal.  My
doctors have also told me to be careful with the med.  Now that I am on
Eldepryl, Sinemet, and Permax it would seem to  be very difficult, if not
impossible,  to determine what would be the cause of my mood swings without
much careful experimentation.

One of the most depressing and frightening aspects of having multiple health
problems is the vast array of medications one often must take.  I also take
Maxide for edema and Mevacor for lipids.

Solid information about interactions is hard to come by.