I had posted a previous note about cramping, and asked for others to respond
with their experiences of same (I was wondering about mediction adjustmment,
or perhaps milk interfering with the uptake of the Sinamet).  I would like to
add a further note..after more discussion, Hubby & I realisied that he had
had this same type of experience previously, and had stopped taking the
Eldepryl (he first cut down from 2 per day to one, & then stopped it
altogether)...it seemed to stop the cramping/pain/ache in the wrist stuff.
 Then, he decided to start taking it again, (at 2 per day) and 3 weeks later,
it seems we are back to the same problem.  Tomorrow, (what a rollercoaster
this drug adjustment stuff is!!!), he has decided he will not take it all, &
then go to one-a-day to see if this perhaps will change things.  Comments
please??  Thank You......Roberta