>I also have a member of the support group who is taking synthetic thyroid
>medicatrions along with Artane, Eldepryl and Sinement.  She is having
>difficulty with emotions.  Is this normal?  Is tremor induced by the thyroid
>medications only to be given Artane to resolve the tremor.  This looks like
>one of those taking of pills to resolve the adverse effects of pills.
>
>Regards,
>Alan Bonander ([log in to unmask])

HI ALan,

I don't  think the mood problems and tremor and the thyroid meds would be
related assuming that  her thyroid hormone studies are normal.  I she is
just taking replacement hormones for an underactive thyroid and it is well
regulated it is my assumption (although I have not researced it) that there
should be no problem.

Charlie
 Charles T. Meyer
 Madison, WI