Hi,

Just looking for a little help re our latest 'problem'. My wonderful
fiance (PD 3yrs. 55) has been *very* tired for the last 5 or 6 days. He
finds his energy is very low and although he's normally quite active,
can't seem to stop stay up (awake) for too long. He wants to get up and
attend to errands but finds himself instead staying in his chair with no
ambition or energy. What we're wondering is, does this signal a
deterioration of his condition, or is it common to go through 'phases'
of weariness?

Would sincerely appreciate any help/information you can give.

With thanks in advance and Best Wishes,

H. Spence   ([log in to unmask])