Hello all fellow PD'ers and wonderful caregivers and friends:

Without being impolite,  can I suggest that personal messages not of
particular interest to the entire net be sent by email instead of net
posting.

We have so much mail and so little time (between spasms etc) that the chore
of reading inane mail is wasting my precious time.

Someone graciously suggested that we all sign our postings with our email
address also just for that reason.   If you were able to learn using this
list and posting mail,  certainly sending a personal email letter is no
problem.

THANKS   FOR   YOUR   CONSIDERATION

Joyce Tames