Hi,  I get tired usually around my girl problem time.  But I have to pace
myself, because we seem to be burning up alot more energy with our movements
etc... and I really don't think we get the proper restful sleep we are
supposed to, I think that could be the reason why .

Also, involuntary movements or just a tremor does tend to take up more
energy.  It's like a golf game if you're playing with a good player who only
takes three strokes to get to the pin versus me who it takes seven or eight
you know who is going to be the tired one at the end.  So what I do is I put
my tasks for the day in priority.  Do the important tasks first and be
organized.  Make this easy for yourself  and the people around you will
appreciate it.

Vitamins do help and iron supplements etc.  I would see your doctor about
maybe getting a tonic boost or something along those lines.

I also find a five minute cat nap sometimes does wonders.  I say sometimes
because you can also wake up feeling just terrible, and wish you hadn't
bothered.

Bye for Now (Snore zzzzzzz)

Pam 43,13