>We are sorry if anyone feels that our messages are unnecessary, however, we
>feel that the Parkinson's list serves not only to inform us all of new
>medical breakthroughs, problems etc., but also of the human side of its
>participants.  We had hoped that many of the readers might enjoy this
>experience along with us, but if it poses a problem we apologize for any
>inconveniences we may have incurred.
>
>Lynda Hayes-McKenzie
>

>            Kees Paap
>            Oudedijk 56
>            3612 AC  Tienhoven     The Netherlands
>            +31 3469 1021            FAX + 31 3469 1017
>Age 45, 6 years PD, Sinemet 25/100 CR 3/day, Permax 1 mg 3/day
>Sinemet 12,5/50 if necessary. Love working (120/week)
>Collecting information BBS +31 3469 1017. Write articles and poems.
I have no desire to ignite flames on this wonderful list, but i felt the
need to speak my piece.

I, for one, have enjoyed reading your reports of your enjoyable experiences
in The Netherlands.  It is a testemant that someone with PD can still
travel, see the world, and engage in useful PD events to help raise
awareness.  I can understand that some people pay for their 'Net connection
and/or have only limited time to read messages; i myself do not live in
front of my computer.

So, is there a solution?  Do we have a list wide vote?  It seems to me that
if someone wishes to share a personal experience that is not directly PD
related, but is a heartwarming story, and they feel comfortable sharing
with the whole group, then that is a benefit for all.  I have not noticed
messages (save the Spams!) which have not related to some aspect of PD.
Maybe i've missed something?

Anyway, good health to all! :-)

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"
28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster/Eldepyrl
5mg 1x/Homeopathy Treatment

Myth tells us where we come from, who we are, and where we are going.

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/