To everyone who replied to our inquiry about low blood and PD, many
thanks. Your various suggestions have been noted and I hope will be applied.
May I suggest that if anyone still means to reply, it be done to this list
or to me privately at  <[log in to unmask]> and NOT to the other
address which was on my message. That's a different list which was more availab
le then, and I haven't yet been able to get instructions how to download stuff
I want to save from that system.  :-(  I can read there, but not print out to
refer to!  Thanks again---
Camilla Flintermann, (C) for Peter (P) in Oxford,OH