Re: Amount of Senna tea. My wife, Merle, chose to use tea bags instead of
leaves. The local health food store carries a package containing 30 Senna
tea bags, weighing 2 oz. The store manager urged caution in the amount of
tea so Merle bought two packages (40 bags) and used all of one package
(30 bags = 2 oz) and half of the second package (15 bags = 1 oz) for a
total of 3 oz. The original recipe called for 3.5 to 4 oz. The 3 oz is
working very well for me.

If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Lee

A. Lee Belcher / [log in to unmask]