Re: Feldenkrais--this is a method of physical therapy, which helps people
develop self-awareness and find more flexible and efficient ways to move.
It instructs in gentle, guided movement exercises (sitting, standing or
on the floor) which promote relAxation,improve range of motion and quality
of thinking, according to their literature. There are tapes available, and
licensed practitioners around the country--but it's not cheap!  Our university
non-credit class program offers one in Feldenkrais, and there is an Association
whose address I can;t locate at the monent. If you want to know more, email me
offlist and I'll try to get it for you,
Camilla Flintermann,(C) Oxford,OH  <[log in to unmask]>