Hi, Pam Here,

I have been taking Permax for some times now and find it excellent.  I do get
the occasional involuntary movements that drive me crazy but on a whole it is
very good.

It does lengthen the duration period of the Sinemet.  Occasionally I do feel
a bit dizzy but not alot.

I am also taking a drug called Proponolol I think that is how you spell it.
 That is very good I take it three times a day with my meals because it can
make you a little  stomachy.  My tremor is very much controlled with this.
 They perscribe this drug for people with high blood pressure.

Hope this is of some help to you.  Over a period of time your system will
become used to the drug like anything else.  I was told it could cause
hallucinations but I haven't  experienced this.

Regards Good Luck.

Pam, 43,13.