Date:    Sat, 23 Sep 1995 10:00:45 -0700
From:    "J.R. Bruman" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Current Science Reviews

European Neurological Society Meeting Highlights:

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403

Dear Joe This is excellent, especially  'the neuroleptic prothipendyl is
comparable to clozapine in benefit, without the danger of anemia' and would be
pleased to hear more, but you have not given the reference, and prothipendyl
is not in Australia as far as I know, perhaps it is a trade name.
I would like to keep my bone marrow in one piece and have both mobility and a
relaxed mind, but my therapeutic window is not very wide, and new options are
good for morale if nothing else. So I would be grateful for more info.