BRAVO.

Well said.   I feel the same way you do and hope to hell we do not get to the
stage were we all have to talk constantly about our  Parkinsons.  Please, we
can have the best of both worlds, a little of each.  Not all about personal
endeavours, but also about our conditions.  Because folks when we interact
and lets not treat ourselves like aliens, but when we go through our daily
lives (not a sermon) the way we feel that particular day does have a
reflection on other people.  So if we share our stories it can help a great
deal.  A great positive attitude is the best.  If you are feeling really down
do anything play music, pull a really ugly or stupid face and make a god
awful sound and believe me sometimes it works.  Just to do something off the
cuff, instead of being serious all the time.

Enough. Pam D. 43,13.