Of course long term care insurance is unavailable for my husband, the
parkinsonian, or any other person with parkinson disease.  However, I
realized it might be important for me to have this, while i can still
acquire it.  Only healthy people need apply.  The reasoning behind it is
that  my husband could not care for me should I break a limb
or become incapacitated in other ways.  The future does not look
promising for adequate health care for the elderly.
Perhaps someone has a solution to this problem.
=