FOR PAM 43,13    AND OTHER GALS

Hi,  I noticed some three years ago that my symptoms became greatly
exagerated around my monthly cycle and kept a video record to show the doc.
 He was very surprised at the sudden rate of symptomatic increase and then a
rapid deceleration of those symptoms shortly afterwards.    His comment was
that he rarely treated pre-menopausal patients. the next visit he told us
that he mentioned that at a conference and that the UK team had reported a
greater population of younger females with similiar complaints.

I asked about hormonal supplements but he turned me right off and said that I
might want to take iron rich vitamins one a day.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER PRE MENOPAUSAL GALS WITH SIMILIAR REPORTS.

Joyce