Eddie:
your fathers paranoia is interesting to me as made my family suffer from this
for almost three years.  ( It was slow in developing so it didnt really
surface until it was almost to late)  My family, all my friends and
especially my husband were targets..  Thankfully, they all(especially my
husband) stuck with me and through my pd doc I went for therapy with a man
who was familiar with pd and who worked with my doc to alter my meds.

It seems that I O.D.'d on BROMOCRIPTINE (PARLODEL) after taking it for some
years but my doc was sure of its benefits to me and together they reduced my
dosage and I started on the anti psychotic drug  CLOZAPINE (CLOZARIL) which
CURED my problem.

This is a very closely monitored medicine which requires me to get a blood
test EVERY week in order to renue.

I THANK MY FAMILY FOR MAKING ME GO TO THERAPY AND I THANK MY DOCS FOR THEIR
PATIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE.

By the way...wat is gamma laser    THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HEAR OF IT.  ???

Good luck to any other pd'ers who shared or ar sharing my experience.

Joyce T