   If I might be so rude as to offer a suggestion: It's enough for us who have
to pay per minute to download the Digest to wade through the "How To Make A
Million" trash which appears far too often, but some, dare I say most, of us are
not really interested in a 20+ page address on ET. Perhaps a better place to
post it would be to the WWW site, of even ask if someone might be interested and
offering to download it directly to them.
  Yesterday's Digest took 10 minutes to download. We are seeing more and more
folks sign off because it takes too long to download/read. I fell that the
purpose of this BB is to gather, inform and support, not overburden. I realize
there are those who may disagree, which they are free to do, so don't waste your
time in a flame war.