Hi All
2 cents from the land of Fog
There are long posts of the money making variety -- those I can do
without and I would like an opportunity to deal  with the originators  in a
very brutal fashion.

But I for one was interested in the long posting on Essential Tremor,
although I did not have time to read or save it right then.  There is no
way of telling how many of us are interested  in a topic. Some topics
just fade away and others generate mail for weeks.

With all the brain power on the list we should be able to figure out a
solution that will please most of us most of the time.

I rather like the variety of postings and the element of surprise.
Right now   on a wet September morning I could do with an amusing poem or
a really good joke.

(P 16yrs)  [log in to unmask]
Anne Rutherford   Newfoundland